Sunday, February 27, 2011

new measurements and meat

I tried tofu today. I've been jonesing for BBQ, and Morning Star makes BBQ "riblets". So, instead of drinking BBQ sauce straight out of the bottle, I thought I'd try that. Because it's not the meat I missed, but the taste and flavor of BBQ.

It was good, and the texture was very meat-like. And I think that it being so meat-like is why I didn't care for it. Today marks the beginning of my eighth week of being a vegetarian and that turns out to be enough time to be weirded out by the texture of meat.

Seriously. Things I never thought I would say.

I probably won't continue to eat tofu. Like I said, it was good, but the texture was weird to me. I go 24 years munching down on some cows and chicken, but I go seven weeks without out and now it just seems strange to me. Which is good, I think. It means that I probably won't go back to my carnivorous ways.

Okay. This is a short entry because the Oscars are on and I'm totally occupied with that. But I'm throwing in my updated measurements. I have no idea what my weight is. Probably not good since I'm gaining muscle and I haven't eaten so well this past week.

Weight: ???

Left Arm: 12.1 (+.1 since February 15)
Bust: 39 (same)
Ribcage: 36.3 (-.7 since February 15)
Waist (at belly button): 37.6 (-.4 since February 15)
Hips: 42.2 (-.1 since February 15)
Left Leg: 21.8 (same)

Since July 28, 2o10, I have lost 14.3 inches off my body. Which is pretty friggin sweet. In the past 12 days, I have lost one full inch. And a shirt I bought on Black Friday that was way too small that I forgot to return now fits. Which makes me happy. About as happy as me seeing James Franco in Marilyn drag.

No comments:

Post a Comment